Located just 23 miles south of San Francisco, Seal Cove Inn is an exclusive Half Moon Bay lodge, set apart by its recently completed renovation, dedication to luxurious details, “As You Wish” concierge services and peaceful, private surroundings. Cypress trees form a graceful arch over the pathway leading from the hotel down to Seal Cove Beach and the breathtaking Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. Your privacy is preserved in this luxurious setting.
- Your gourmet breakfast is always included
- Every night enjoy a complimentary evening reception with local wine
- High-end beds, linens and robes for a restful sleep
- Each room boasts a warming gas fireplace
- Unmatched direct staircase beach access by way of a woodland path
- Spa-inspired locally made bath amenities in our signature scent
- Local high-end coffee, homemade pastries and sodas in beverage stations throughout the hotel
- Our signature “As You Wish” concierge services – your wish is our pleasure to provide
Stay in the most relaxing Half Moon Bay lodge – reserve your room today.
The lodge features newly reimagined guest rooms with unique touches like monogrammed throws, high-end linens, a fireplace in every room and a private balcony or terrace. The hotel overlooks our English garden and is private due to the surrounding acres of San Mateo County parkland. Open your window or French door to let in the sound of the waves hitting shore. This is a place where romance and creative thought flourishes.
Half Moon Bay Oasis
The Seal Cove Inn is truly a boutique hotel, surrounded by an oasis where you can enjoy secluded beaches, watch frolicking seals, and follow the tree-lined paths tracing the windswept Half Moon Bay ocean bluffs. There are few places in Half Moon Bay that can set the tone for a perfect, quiet getaway, small corporate retreat, or memorable wedding.
Modern Luxuries and Sophisticated Services
The sophisticated and elegant amenities continue with the beautifully appointed guest rooms, reminiscent of a European country inn. Each of our rooms is oriented toward the water, overlooking acres of beautiful San Mateo County parkland and the ocean beyond.